Shout Box archive

05 Jan 08:25

DanialG

--

Updated the bios, no bsod yet. Gonna wait a half hour then add another stick of ram.

05 Jan 08:23

meat

--

donnguyenart: I found it! This is what I've been thinking of: http://miles-johnston.deviantart.com/art...-414811154

05 Jan 08:19

donnguyenart

--

thanks meat

05 Jan 08:02

Artur J

--

painting trees in photoshop *rageface*

05 Jan 07:50

meat

--

donnguyeart: how you use references kind of involves how creative you can get with it too, so it's hard to explain right now...

05 Jan 07:39

meat

--

Egbu: even if just to see other artist working, or work alongside them, or just hear them talk about art

05 Jan 07:38

meat

--

Good luck DanialG, BIOS is very risky to fiddle with if you're not experienced I tried to do something there once, and had to bring it back to get it fixed

05 Jan 07:36

DanialG

--

Apparently my bios haven't been updated since 2009. Updating them then running another bootlog to see what's causing the problem.

05 Jan 07:29

Egbu

--

yeah I kind of understand meat, although my friends motivate me to do well in other areas of my life, it would be cool to physically be around other artists once in a while, I mean I just followed the mb workshop from behind a laptop screen and that motivated the hell out of me, so imagine what weekly/biweekly meeting with other artists will do

05 Jan 07:04

milkdose

--

Hi guys <3

05 Jan 07:02

donnguyenart

--

Hey, does anybody here have any tutorials or advice on how to use reference properly, sort of like this one: http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2010/11/...-chan.html but more in depth. I don't have someone to model for me, so I have to resort to google but i don't want to straight to copy anything

05 Jan 06:52

meat

--

or at least people who are devoted to what they do, and not so devoted to the next vacation or the next continent on their list

05 Jan 06:51

meat

--

no, they're good people and I've learnt other things from them, but I think I need to make new friends - art friends

05 Jan 06:49

meat

--

Egbu: it's fun to draw with your other hand, gives your eye-hand coordination a new work out is always good

05 Jan 06:16

Egbu

--

meat: are you considering, cutting them out of your life or?

05 Jan 06:15

Egbu

--

Ok I was just wondering because my wrist started to hurt, so I user my left hand and my lines are so damn wobbly

05 Jan 05:58

meat

--

DanialG: Oh... sorry mate, I don't think I can help ye

05 Jan 05:57

meat

--

I just have a very uncomfortable moment where I realize most of my good or best friends, aren't good for me - one doesn't care about any arts, one doesn't believe much in continuous hard work

05 Jan 05:56

DanialG

--

It's some sort of Syn computer, F2 doesn't bring it up =/

05 Jan 05:54

meat

--

DanialG: That's odd, usually F2 brings up the BIOS. Which computer is it?

05 Jan 05:53

meat

--

Egbu: not but at one point I tried to become one

05 Jan 05:49

DanialG

--

Alright, computer boots up again, but the 8gb I had before bsod's and I can only run 2gb of ram. I've pressed every F key and can't access the Bios screen for some reason.

05 Jan 05:35

futurespaceghost

--

with drawing sorta but not writing

05 Jan 05:23

Egbu

--

Is anyone ambidextrous here?

05 Jan 05:15

futurespaceghost

--

on my phone couldnt see the text lol

05 Jan 05:13

futurespaceghost

--

the new painting process im doing is actuallyy draw a sketch and paintin overit on the sameayer in monochrome l

05 Jan 05:01

Gliger

--

gonna try to improve my drawing and then find a way to paint more like I draw or something

05 Jan 04:59

Gliger

--

I'm starting to hate painting

05 Jan 04:56

futurespaceghost

--

been trying out new painting processes to see which one is quicker for me and i think i found it

05 Jan 04:25

futurespaceghost

--

sup daggers

05 Jan 04:24

constructicon

--

does anyone know a good site for interior refs - like medieval dungeons or scientists labs?

05 Jan 03:58

constructicon

--

http://francis001.deviantart.com/ your welcome :-)