Crimson CHOW #41 - Cimmerian Cook
Here's an update. The image on the right is the corrections made based on the image on the left. Thanks again @Darktiste  Sun

Attached Files Image(s)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
Wow we got a CHOW thread to 2 pages! Very cool to see more participation this time round. 

Lege1, it’s looking good, will be nice to see your updates!

Managed to squeeze out a little time for some small updates based on feedback on this one. Still more tweaks to come I reckon before I stick a fork in it.

CBinnsIllustration: Thank you so much and that means a lot to me. I'm looking forward to bringing my entry to final. I really love your character concept and the overall rendering. The new additions with the backgrounds and all look amazing and add more depth, emotion, and atmosphere to the overall illustration and character concept.

I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT FOR YOU ALL IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR ONLINE ART COMMUNITIES ALIVE AND THAT IS THAT I TOO HAVE CREATED AN ART FORUM SIMILAR TO THE LATE CONCEPTART.ORGS AND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. THESE FORUMS ALSO INCLUDE A C.H.O.W., C.O.W. AND A FORUMS FOR GRAFFITI WRITERS. YOU ALL ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO CHECK IT OUT HERE:
https://artforums01.alloutart1.com/

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)

Just thought I'd finish up on the male version of the chef for fun and extra credit =)

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001