Yarrnick´s Sketcbook
Fantastic work! The studies are coming along nicely. Be sure to keep up with your imaginative work too!
(01-01-2013, 08:51 AM)Myrmirada Wrote: über nice jaahh ;D on to the personal drawings! ^^

[Image: rainbow.gif]

(01-01-2013, 11:41 AM)CKL Wrote: Fantastic work! The studies are coming along nicely. Be sure to keep up with your imaginative work too!

Thanks! Yes I know, I'm doing it more and more :> though not really showing here haha..

Attached Files Image(s)

I have been such a bad artist for the last 1.5+ year... The only thing I've done is study anatomy and learning foundations. I've learned so much but as an artist I feel dead. And from the point of drawing stuff out of my head and for my own I feel empty. I often ask myself If I should continue, thus far I havn't actually decided... and I feel really close to quiting if I dont start having more fun in what I do.

I love challanges and learning how to draw is the biggest one I know. I have seen it just as a challange for so long now, that the only reason I have been drawing so hard and often is just to become better. Maybe its a bit of an emotional rant, but its my sketchbook so I think its legit.

I have been slacking with posting new stuff, because I have been drawing so much own stuff that I just kill before it turns out to something. At the moment I have this really bad habbit of starting with line art and if the lineart doesnt come out good without using the eraser i quit.

So a bit of a low point at this time. I hope soon I will start posting here again with my own stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, don't beat yourself up so much. The figure studies are looking really strong, emoting the right sense of weight and motion without over working the drawing. As far as only doing foundations, make a plunge. Do something you think you would love to do but don't feel that you are ready for, just take the dive. Much love and I hope you keep up the work!
Thanks for the motivation! It's a great idea. I'll try to reach something I can't reach. I'll try to post some own work tomorrow.

I'm feeling alot better :) thank you

....But for now, Studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

quit the slack sir.

Attached Files Image(s)

good.now boobies.

Loved that skull photo btw :O
nice work :) dont forget to apply
Soft brush is your friend. C'mone loose some edges =3

(02-10-2013, 07:49 PM)Othrandir Wrote: good.now boobies.

Loved that skull photo btw :O
In due time sir!

(02-10-2013, 08:54 PM)BenFlores Wrote: nice work :) dont forget to apply
yeah..... totally true.

(02-10-2013, 11:03 PM)ramalooke Wrote: Soft brush is your friend. C'mone loose some edges =3
I wub the soft brush, but I generally dont spend enough time to soften up everything :<

ok lets go full throttle.

Attached Files Image(s)

Daaaamn you really bust your ass man, Great job! You know what I want? I ... want ... MOOOORE! :D
but srsly keep doing what you're doing and give us some stuffs from imagination maan!
Progressing...

all today.

Attached Files Image(s)

I'll double this shit tomorrow, i swear.

and i should finish the ears. >:I

Attached Files Image(s)

good good good.The portraits are wonderful
NOW DO A SHITLOAD FROM IMAGINATION :О
yes i will do it soon enough ;D ^

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow! You really have amazing sketches sketches and studies here! What an amazing sense of anatomy! Oh and please, don't you dare quit! It's normal to have that gap where you just keep learning.. Now that you have all the necessary ground, I'm sure you can just throw your heart into something more personal and you'll just rock!! :D
It'd be a shame if you let go of such talent and hard work! Don't doubt yourself, you're good at this! ;)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
(02-15-2013, 11:11 AM)LaleAnn Wrote: Wow! You really have amazing sketches sketches and studies here! What an amazing sense of anatomy! Oh and please, don't you dare quit! It's normal to have that gap where you just keep learning.. Now that you have all the necessary ground, I'm sure you can just throw your heart into something more personal and you'll just rock!! :D
It'd be a shame if you let go of such talent and hard work! Don't doubt yourself, you're good at this! ;)

=D This made me so happy, thanks alot for the motivation! Yeah luckily im not special with my ups and down ^^ Just I have to do more of my own stuff... I got a WIP now.

And I need to quit slacking >:I

Attached Files Image(s)

stuffs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Your value studies are pretty freaking amazing. I know I'm nowhere near where I want to be with art and I did quit for a long time. I only recently got back into it and I have a long way to go, but I know I'm going to stick with it this time. Push yourself, but not too hard. We're all in the same boat.

We are losing atmosphere...
(07-01-2013, 10:57 AM)Sargatanas Wrote: Your value studies are pretty freaking amazing. I know I'm nowhere near where I want to be with art and I did quit for a long time. I only recently got back into it and I have a long way to go, but I know I'm going to stick with it this time. Push yourself, but not too hard. We're all in the same boat.

Thanks alot sir! yeah it really comes down to not quitting. I often find myself wanting to achieve certain thing when drawing, but when I achieve it I dont even get a kick out of it and just set another goal. It's probably the process I enjoy the most ^^.

Attached Files Image(s)