Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Hi guys! - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Hi guys! (/thread-3106.html)

Hi guys! - SpineBender - 05-18-2013

Hey!
My name is Filip Acovic. I've been working professionally as an illustrator and concept artist for two years now. I'm doing quite well and I feel like I owe this group a lot for providing me with invaluable information and inspiration. I haven't been an official member till now, but I have always been here...watching... lurking in the darkness...
I'm pleased to meet you all and become a full fledged member.

RE: Hi guys! - Andre - 05-18-2013

I've looked on to your deviantart and love your work.its right awesome.wish to be able to create stuff like that or atleast have that sort of quality :).what did you study to get there?

RE: Hi guys! - SpineBender - 05-19-2013

Thank you for your kind words, Andre.

I haven't been studying much until these last couple of years, and that made me progress much slower than I should have. The best thing you could do is to work on these Bloodsports challenges and seriously consider the advice Dan and Dave are dishing out. I can see you're doing some good studies. You just need to apply them to whatever you're working on if you want that knowledge to sink in.

Cheers!

RE: Hi guys! - Elmstreetart - 05-21-2013

Really nice work! I would love to see you participate in the crits section, your insights would be greatly valued.

RE: Hi guys! - Toxicpanda - 05-21-2013

Hi Filip and welcome to Crimson Daggers,
I am amazed by your work, it looks incredible!!! I'm so happy that we got such an amazing and inspiring artist like you. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

RE: Hi guys! - Andre - 05-21-2013

Thanks a bunch for the reply man.I'll definitely look it up!

cheers:)

RE: Hi guys! - SpineBender - 05-25-2013

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to be active and participate as much as I can manage.