Hi guys!
Hey!
My name is Filip Acovic. I've been working professionally as an illustrator and concept artist for two years now. I'm doing quite well and I feel like I owe this group a lot for providing me with invaluable information and inspiration. I haven't been an official member till now, but I have always been here...watching... lurking in the darkness...
I'm pleased to meet you all and become a full fledged member.
I've looked on to your deviantart and love your work.its right awesome.wish to be able to create stuff like that or atleast have that sort of quality :).what did you study to get there?
Thank you for your kind words, Andre.

I haven't been studying much until these last couple of years, and that made me progress much slower than I should have. The best thing you could do is to work on these Bloodsports challenges and seriously consider the advice Dan and Dave are dishing out. I can see you're doing some good studies. You just need to apply them to whatever you're working on if you want that knowledge to sink in.

Cheers!
Really nice work! I would love to see you participate in the crits section, your insights would be greatly valued.
Hi Filip and welcome to Crimson Daggers,
I am amazed by your work, it looks incredible!!! I'm so happy that we got such an amazing and inspiring artist like you. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

CD dA FM  MaL
Thanks a bunch for the reply man.I'll definitely look it up!

cheers:)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to be active and participate as much as I can manage.