Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Madzia's sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Madzia's sketchbook (/thread-3346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Kaffer - 09-14-2013

Cool stuff :)

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Sublimus - 09-14-2013

Wow! Love your work!

Now I want to try and print a book, haha. It won't be very good, but it would be cool to have a book.

I had a question. That demon chick on page one. Did you do the 3d first and then paint on top?

Anyway keep up the badass work!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 09-26-2013

Thanks everybody!
@Sublimus this demon chick is an character from game DOTA2 that my bf was making accessories for. That's why I have her model in 3d and I used it to speed up a process :)

I'm so busy with moving to Dusseldorf, Germany in next month(!!) Still looking for apartment hope I will find something till then _^_ I have to sell car and organize transport ..gosh why do I suck so much in "life" stuff. In thous moments I fell huuuuge distance to "normal" ppl who have social skills on higher level than me. I could just draw all day that's the only thing that I feel good at xD

Few still life color studies. I will try to continue with them, just make them more complex cuz they started to be a little to obvious and I noticed that I don't focus that much while drawing... or that's just stress and my mind drifts away to unpleasant thinks :,(

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - okepoke - 09-28-2013

Cheers for checking out me sketch book you got some lovely work in yours here!
peace:D

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Sickbrush - 09-30-2013

hmmm i was all like - man where did i see that QoP painting before??
great job!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 09-30-2013

(09-30-2013, 01:55 AM)Sickbrush Wrote: hmmm i was all like - man where did i see that QoP painting before??
great job!

haha thanks! Yeah, it get to shop luckily!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - pnate - 10-01-2013

Oo as always, beautiful work. Ah yes, the "real life and interacting with society" stuff I suck at also :) Best of luck!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 10-02-2013

more still life, whenever I have free hour I try to paint anything.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - RyeBread - 10-02-2013

You've got so much awesome awesome stuff. Your studies are so inspirational amg ;; I will totally be following your sketchbook.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Ignatz - 10-02-2013

These still lifes are great. Love the brushwork.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Johnscj - 10-02-2013

Really cool Still Lifes, you make me want to paint some too! :O
Very inspirational!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 10-07-2013

While packing up I found ultra oooold CD with few of my earliest CG works :D These are from 2006-2008 just after I finished high school. I wish them to be even uglier so I could be more proud of progress I made through almost 6 years. But these pictures aren't that bad - concludes - I wasn't learning much for some years. Just until I bought Loomis books, everything changed after that.

And usual portion of still life.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 10-16-2013

problem with delaying the works is they looking worst and worst while you are improving. I leave the cottage here for now and get back to serious work when I sort out all my personal stuff.

still life with more care for details

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - nufftalon - 10-16-2013

wow that looks like an official art book rather then a portfolio great work. I really like your mech piece on page 1 and character designs as well.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - kerm - 10-16-2013

Cottage is lovely! I must say, painting orange fruits on orange surface is a neat idea. Thought they would blend altogether, but they set a very nice, warm "mood"!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 10-17-2013

made for October Drawlloween Challenge !! Join them too more people more fun! :)

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Tygerson - 10-17-2013

The cottage scene is so beautiful, and the fellow looks so kind and approachable! My goodness, let me know if you ever illustrate a classic fairy tale or something like that. I wish you would! I would totally buy it for my kids and friends' kids.

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - TristanGuts - 10-22-2013

Nice work here Madzia. Great command of the colors in your still lives and it shows greatly in your imaginative work as the cottage piece. I wanna also thank you for the various resources & infos you supply for the community, i've found them very valuable for me and i'm sure the same apply for other daggers. Keep it up!

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Madzia - 11-19-2013

hello! thanks TristanGuts for warm comment. I was not able to participate on forum much due to my moving to Germany and I still don't have internet connection in my apartment. But it's only a few more weeks and my life will hopefully be stable again.
[Image: tumblr_mwi4qpuSun1rw215do1_1280.png]

RE: Madzia's sketchbook - Tygerson - 12-06-2013

Really lovely forest lady! I love how she looks like a fairy--with no obvious cues like huge butterfly wings or pink hair.