Crimson Daggers — Art forum
My book of sketches - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: My book of sketches (/thread-5924.html)

My book of sketches - AlexGreenwood - 12-10-2014

hiya,
Im Alex i love to paint and draw and stuff, gonna be posting tingz of that nature here. i really wanna get better so any hints and tips y'all got fire them at me like an RPG.
thank you :^)

So this is the first painting ive ever done, thought id mess around with values to begin with as my colour theory and practical skill is minimal any help with/tips/hints are greatly appreciated. thanks

this is gonna be another black and white painting halfway through the painting process now pop the finished version up...when...ive finished it :S dankushan

my scanner doesn't work right now (haven't had time to try and figure out why just yet) so an i-pad cam pic is the best i can do for this. Its a work in progress she has a bionic arm that I keep changing the look of hopefully ill settle of something half decent. ill post finished version up and hopefully better quality soon.

RE: My book of sketches - Cricketts - 12-10-2014

Hello Alex. Nice job for a first painting. look forward to future posts.

RE: My book of sketches - AlexGreenwood - 12-11-2014

thanks Cricketts :D

RE: My book of sketches - AlexGreenwood - 12-16-2014

New painting, still working on values and lighting etc and just getting better at painting in general any crits or tips or advice would really be appreciated. thanks.