My book of sketches
hiya,
Im Alex i love to paint and draw and stuff, gonna be posting tingz of that nature here. i really wanna get better so any hints and tips y'all got fire them at me like an RPG.
thank you :^)

So this is the first painting ive ever done, thought id mess around with values to begin with as my colour theory and practical skill is minimal any help with/tips/hints are greatly appreciated. thanks

this is gonna be another black and white painting halfway through the painting process now pop the finished version up...when...ive finished it :S dankushan

my scanner doesn't work right now (haven't had time to try and figure out why just yet) so an i-pad cam pic is the best i can do for this. Its a work in progress she has a bionic arm that I keep changing the look of hopefully ill settle of something half decent. ill post finished version up and hopefully better quality soon.

Hello Alex. Nice job for a first painting. look forward to future posts.
thanks Cricketts :D
New painting, still working on values and lighting etc and just getting better at painting in general any crits or tips or advice would really be appreciated. thanks.