Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Danny's sketchbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Danny's sketchbook (/thread-6894.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 10-15-2016

Some studies and some other things. Trying to paint digitally with the feeling of painting with oils by using the brushwork in a certain order and actually thinking about my brushstrokes instead of mindlessly trying to render it. Feels good. Anyways, have a nice day and learn backflips bicuz they cool.

RE: Danny's art place - alexdanila - 10-22-2016

Amazing skills!

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 11-01-2016

AlexDanila - Thank you Alex, appreciate it!

Gotta study to eventually catch up to those amazing artists that are somehow my age. I honestly don't get how they're that good.. Wtf dudes chill out

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 11-19-2016

Some new stuff 

RE: Danny's art place - JeyRam - 11-19-2016

Love your use of colors in the skin tones, especially on the hand in the second painting on this page. Awesome sketchbook o:

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 12-01-2016

JayRam, thanks man glad you like what my stuff!

RE: Danny's art place - DK - 12-01-2016

Impressive work Danny! I really like how that demon winged lady concept and this latest (cosmic-dud) piece turned out.

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 01-15-2017

Thanks Dennis! Glad you like them.

I'm going to IFCC (art workshop in Croatia) this year so I decided to do a ''virtual plein air'' study of it, from google maps. This is from Zagreb, the capital of Croatia/Hrvatska. The painting with the purple dragon and the dude is from 2016.
Click on the images to enlarge them and see da details or something.

RE: Danny's art place - Ice Rider - 01-15-2017

Still life painting looks really compelling, I like all the colors and brushwork

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 02-06-2017

Thanks Jacek! Glad you like it.

Some new stuff.

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 03-11-2017

Some recent things. 

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 03-13-2017

Mariyan - Мерси, man! One puuunch! Kind of a random question, were you at the Futuro last year? 

A sketch and a quick study, just so this reply isn't empty.

RE: Danny's art place - Hozure - 03-13-2017

The brush and edgework on those studies are really well done. Learn anything in particular after putting thought into the order of your strokes?

RE: Danny's art place - Danny - 05-12-2017

Hozure hmm I feel my brushwork just loosens up when I do such studies, but for the most part I guess it helped me understand the costume.

Well I haven't posted anything in quite a while, so it's about time for an update. Btw yo check my instagram or something.
I'm currently trying to figure a couple of illustrations out, so until I do it's only gonna be quick studies and such. 

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Danny - 11-12-2017

Some recent things
I post more on instagram and sketchlab so if anybody wants to see other things here you go.
https://www.instagram.com/dannympavlov/
https://sketchlab.org/threads/dannys-sketchbook.34/page-2

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Arteriorrhexis - 11-17-2017

Awesome SB. Haven't seen your work in a long while since Permanoobs was still around. Fantastic growth. Your color sense and brushwork are developing real good with your compositions. Keep it up! :D

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Danny - 12-19-2017

Yo Aimee thank you for the kind words! It's been a while! Good to see you're improving as well! Keep it up!

Some new things

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Danny - 03-23-2020

Random spur of the moment update.

https://www.behance.net/dannypavlov https://www.instagram.com/dannympavlov_art/

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Artloader - 03-27-2020

Wow dude, awesome work!

Three years in between posts?

Hope we don't have to wait as long for your next post!

RE: Danny's sketchbook - Danny - 04-04-2020

@Artloader Haha, I probably wont be posting very often, but I might comment more on people's sketchbooks at least.

Btw if anyone's reading this and wants critiques, let me know I've gotten pretty good at critiques  Wink