James's Sketch Book
thanks bookend, yeah, been using it a lot, seems pretty versatile to use will mix it up a little later.

Skulls

Woot! Lovin' those skulls, man. Keep goiinnnn'!!!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thanks Bookend will keep going!

doodles

Alleys

Quick Sketch of corner

Vista

Figures

doodles 2

hands

really awesome sketchbook, love it so much. just wondering are you go to cda uninstructed figure drawing workshop on sunday?

handstudy 2

thanks insbox
Yeah, been going there, but it was the last day, hopefully the Art Center workshops will start again

>ohh james is still posting hes probably a beast by now
>open sb
>suspicions comfirmed

Noice work man

Nice work man!
Great studies! Hope to see plenty more from you! Don't stop rockin' these out. Going beautifully. Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Thanks Guys, been trying to work on portfolio stuff, so been putting the sketches to a hault for a while but will keep them back up

Kaneki Temptation

Incredible linework! Who's the guy on the scene by the way? It reminds me of Metal Gear.

would you like me to improve? check my SKETCHBOOKKiss
Thanks Wasgod, the piece is fan art i did of Tokyo Ghoul, the guy in the middle is Kaneki Ken who is about to eat the arm of the girl Touka

Doodles

Good job on the Tokyo Ghoul fanart James!

As always studies are awesome :) You're really getting the hang of that brushpen eh ?
  • Thanks Andrew, yeah, the brush pen is great for doing some quick sketches and stuff.
House doodles

Japanese Demons

Cave and girl playing flute

figure studies 

Caves

cave line drawings

My favourite is that sketchbook-- Such fun ideas! Your cave paintings are also a really great way of understanding composition and lighting. Your figures are looking better and better.

Keep working on it! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag