Social Media. Word of the Mouth. Discord.
One thing I have to say is, I am by no means a working artist. I am currently just pursuing art as a side hobby, while doing mainly design stuff. So sharing a little of my experience from the past 6 months now. Since in the past 6 months is when I started to dedicate more time into connecting with other individuals.

-

From my own experience at this current point in time, the platforms I am using is Twitter, Behance, Dribbble, Instagram, Artstation, Facebook.

Twitter :
General things. Life. Art. Design. Announcements. Chatting.

Behance :
Concise portfolio pieces, but not sure if I will continue with it yet. Mainly started with it for design. And I am not as active on it anymore.

Dribbble :
Work in progress design stuff. But seeing myself stopping with this platform in foreseeable future maybe. To focus attention on other platforms (Instagram/Instagram stories or snapchat)

Instagram :
Still is a WIP. Started with it not too long ago. Mainly design/photography things on it. But seeing myself using the platform more due of the instagram story future (connecting with others/small concise videos)

Artsation :
Working on my skills currently. But using it to document my progress, on a weekly manner. (Working on the posting part)

Facebook :
Connecting with other peoples, artist, designers etc.

-

Which one I am most active on in this current time?
Facebook, Twitter, Dribbble

Which one I am least active on in this current time?
Behance

What am I aiming for?
To connect and foster relationships with other artists/designers/creatives/fans etc. and start possibly, meaningful collaboration projects.

EDIT :

Forgot to mention other platforms I am currently using is Google Hangout. Been having a blast with it. Other that I might see myself in the foreseeable future is Youtube/Twitch. Already started experimenting with them, but not sure yet.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social Media. Word of the Mouth. Discord. - by Brian Hermelijn - 09-21-2016, 09:19 PM