Destroy my sketchbook
I gotcha. I hope this time around you'd find it meaningful to stick around. 

Quote:I've gotten to the conclussion that the long term benefits of being part of a community of colleagues is actually not something you can ignore, after having tried the alternative for a while. That should be obvious right? I guess I'm kinda slow that way haha.

Being in a community has it's advantages for sure. But believe me it's not that apparent. I can see why the lone-wolf route is so enticing for a lot of reasons. Maybe you hold the same opinions too. You're not slow, because I couldn't blame you if you choose to disengage from all this. Some people here do this: periods of activity followed by long periods of inactivity before being active again. Regardless whether or not members are super active, semi-active or even rarely active, I don't think anybody here would judge them as any less of anything.

I'd say, seeing you have a tendency to be a social recluse, this is a nice step to be open-minded about things. You're alright. Just saying, whenever you feel that you hit that social dry spell, you know where to find us.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-22-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by John - 12-22-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by Artloader - 12-23-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-24-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by dodeqaa - 12-24-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by John - 12-24-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by FabianSaravia - 12-27-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by RottenPocket - 12-30-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Destroy my sketchbook - by Fedodika - 01-09-2017, 01:44 AM