Hellos and Intros
Jeez. When I was your age, I didn't even think that far to make a road map of what hopefully constitutes a career of sorts. Hell, I remember draining precious time into video games!

Quote:Still a little confused on what should I focus on at this moment to get better? I would draw faces but it'd look bad cause I haven't drawn in a while so it sent me into the loop of "I'm bad cause I don't practice. I don't practice cause I'm bad. I also know that keeping my drawings/doodles to myself is obviously not helping me.

Maybe you're focusing on too much on thinking that you're psyching yourself out to do anything to put on paper.. Then again, I have no basis on giving you any advice, so let me start by saying make a thread under the Sketchbook section for starters.

Keeping your works to yourself is a double edged sword. Yes, you will be free of external expectations one may experience when something is put out publicly. I can understand how comfortable that is, and by all means there's nothing wrong with it. I got stacks of crappy drawings that can last me for 10 cold winters!

Hope you follow through with your goals. The only quantifiable goal you got is the hour a day drawing session. If you're not familiar with SMART goals, let me introduce you to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7wJoRo5MdE

Hey man, looking forward to those 1 hour drawings of yours. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
Hellos and Intros - by MoodDoodler - 03-12-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Hellos and Intros - by John - 03-12-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Hellos and Intros - by MoodDoodler - 03-13-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Hellos and Intros - by Artloader - 03-13-2017, 11:36 PM