hellllooo
Quote:Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Schwing :).

Hi!

Quote:I'm into comics too - you say you'd like to be a comic book artist but does it stop there or do you want to create the whole comic - story writing as well?

Everything. I wouldn't mind collaborating with other people though. But my main goal is to create my own comic. I've been drafting out ideas in a little notebook. Going for a cyberpunk/ lovecraftian theme! Should be fun! I'm not diving in straight away. I have never really seriously got down and tried to produce a story. So, my skills in storytelling are a bit iffy.

Quote:For me my art journey has evolved beyond just comics I love creating art for it's own sake now - do you think that would be the case for you? If so have you considered a formal art education?

Anyway - good luck with this - I'd encourage you to start a sketchbook and work hard - put that resolve to the test!

I guess I like producing art in general too. Illustration is also something I want to do as well. I would really like to make cover art for music albums. Cover art always inspires me! As for art education, I am cramming the entire 2 year high school course into one year (after my summer holidays which I just started). Seriously, it's like my subjects are tectonic plates and a big fuck off earthquake's gone and happened. I've shuffled them all around so that I can timetable art classes. That mean 16 periods of art a week which is twice than if I'd be doing it in 2 years. It's gonna be tough. But hey, I'm putting my resolve to the test right? Hehe. As for art school I'm quite sceptical. It's one of the main things I want to ask you guys about. I'll make a separate post about it in due time!

Thanks man! Sketchbook is underway! Showing my drawings to other people is actually a pretty big fear of mine. Definitely need to crack that one.

[Image: uOBOztR.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-29-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 06-29-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 06-30-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Artloader - 06-30-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: hellllooo - by John - 07-01-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-01-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: hellllooo - by procxied - 07-10-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: hellllooo - by Schwing - 07-21-2017, 07:36 AM