the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn)
hi man i do use pure ref thanks anyways also your comments are super helpful! some things you point out i actually dont think about so i add them to my whiteboard of shit to consider while drawing/painting, heres updates on the piece and stuff ive done since the last update

click on images for fullres 

first its hands from the day, for my 100s sets, theyre from imagination tomorrow il reffed half and half from head with another focus todays focus was story

also a concept challenge for fun its from the brother baston discord, the theme is "kinght of the omen" when i finnish it i may explain it for now im taking it easy

so thisis from todays stuffz added some grids but still got some mistakes on the body

fixed body issues added more details and started to give personality to the objects, lose the straight edges

the style its going to be celshaded so im not too woried about edges, i mean i am but its not like its gonna be brushstroke heavy itll be mroe about controlling my focal point

the tv glare will be aded later (yesterdays was tests to see if i was going in the right direction and for the client, when i re add it thats gonna help alot t control the viewers eye anyways see ya the next update guys! :D

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: the dawckbook! come watch me fail (and hopefully learn) - by dawckward - 02-15-2018, 03:11 PM