Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
(09-28-2022, 08:55 AM)JosephCow Wrote: Yeah for sure. Let me know if you want feedback on the lighting at all when you work it up.

Also how did I not know about the recorder feature in Krita? That's super cool! I will definitely try that out next time I start a painting for sure. I also have no clue how to embed stuff either, I've tried once and it didn't work. I think there's a bunch of stuff on this forum that are broken tbh

Thanks for that kind offer!

I'll gladly take any feedback you're willing to give.  Although sometimes it's hard to have an idea what needs work when you've been staring at a painting for hours — so feel free to add whatever you think would help make a better piece.

----------------------

I've watched some videos about Krita's time lapse feature but haven't tried it out yet.  I understand it only records the image (so no tool bars or color palettes etc).

One cool feature though (I think) is that it doesn't change the image as you zoom in and out — so apparently it's a nice steady capture of the full image as you paint.

I've used external capture software and end up having to edit out all those in and out zooms to save a viewers eyes — and I've missed sections because I forgot to start it or end up with huge video files because I forgot to shut it off.  So that it's all automated once you set it up is very cool IMO.

------------------  

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! NOW IN 5G!! - by Jephyr - 09-29-2022, 01:30 PM