Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS
@PubicEnemy great start! Those eyes are truly chilling I can feel her sucking my soul already.

@Lege1 the new piece is awesome, I agree on the point made about the background lighting, looks super nice! Playing with this texture is paying off for sure, and you can definitely see your graffiti background in your work it gives it a very unique look, I personally like the distorted elements of your art, it’s your signature. 

@Joseph I love the start on this one so far, can’t wait to see where you take it. 

I couldn’t get this one out of my head for the desert djinn so I had to throw out a cartoony doodle for a bit of Tuesday night fun. 

The story goes like this…

one cold summer night Sherif Wilber, separated from his posse, stumbled upon an old turtle in the desert. After wiping the sand from its shell it suddenly farted. It wasn’t the smell that took Wilber’s breath away but the magical creature that shot from the anus. Blueish in color and somewhat transparent, she had piercing eyes like daggers and junk in the trunk. Wilber fell off his seat and rubbed both his eyes as the majestic blue creature turned and started. “You have done me a service and now I am free, now point to a tree I’m dying to pee!”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - by CBinnsIllustration - 07-26-2023, 03:58 PM