Poll: Who drew the greatest fantastical desert dweller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pubic Enemy
14.29%
1 14.29%
Lege1
0%
0 0%
JosephCow
57.14%
4 57.14%
CBinnsIllustration
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - FINALS
Cheers @Lege1 yet again your constant encouragement is infectious and great for the community! 

@Zebra your piece was super nice, I love the style you’re going with, your sand bender in the WIP thread had some real promise too, I would finish that one up too and see where it takes you. Welcome to the CHOW community, hope to see more from you dude.

@JosephCow, congrats again my dude, your piece was killer, I loved it. As far as additional challenges, I would be up for anything. I don’t see any harm in throwing out some more weekly/monthly challenges. Even if participation is low, who cares. There may be some environment/ or weapon focused artist lurking out there that don’t feel comfortable with the current illustrative/finished approach we have taken in the this CHOW and can join in. I personally would love to challenge myself at some environment or weapon design…I’m not promising I won’t make it illustrative tho lol. I say Let’s mix it up a bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #46 - FANTASTICAL DESERT LANDS - FINALS - by CBinnsIllustration - 08-25-2023, 12:58 AM