Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen
Star 
@Darktiste Thank you so very much on the great critique as always, I always take into consideration your wise words and observation and appreciate you for that. The beginning stages of this idea were going a bit rough for me in reflection of my life in the times which has been a bit turbulent regarding work. In response I have created my own business doing graphic design and illustration work where I can, but setting everything up where I live was far from easy; none the less, I got it done and am in a state of building. I recently took the time to best serve this image idea and will be posting it shortly in the finals. Thank you again though for always sharing your two cents on what I do.

@CBinnsIllustration Thank you very much on your feedback as well and my apologies for not being able to be much a part of this round. As mentioned above to @Darktiste that I had to get some things in order in my life regarding the work situation as things were starting to get a little scary.

Your wips look excellent, I was really impressed with all of them and actually really liked Buffy concept the most. Either way your close to finished/ final image looks fantastic in the posts here. The overall concept and theme are very nice, and I really like the color theory in this piece because you took advantage of the complimentary colors in here outfit. The rendering looks tight and good per usual and the expression on her face shows the traumatic psycho bitch she probably really is, definitely not a chick I'd want to date ,lol. The halftone texture in the characters outfit really ramps up the detail in the overall piece and makes the image that much more interesting; this reminds me to use texture overlays again in my work like I used to, but I got on a tangent about trying to do absolutely everything manually. Anyway, great work again man and hope you're well, I'll see you in the finals. Good luck!

@RottenPocket I was really sad to see that you had no wip entrees in this round of CHOW aside for the paint over you did for CBinnsIllustration; I was not able to participate much myself because of life matters as mentioned above *I really liked your topic though here just so you know, so it had nothing to do with lack of interest, and I will be presenting a final in a few. I hope things are ok in your world and remain hopeful that you might post something incredibly awesome in the finals. I saw your Conan meme, lol and it is time to drop before midnight. Good luck!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen - by Lege1 - 11-03-2023, 06:21 AM