Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen
(11-03-2023, 06:21 AM)Lege1 Wrote: @RottenPocket I was really sad to see that you had no wip entrees in this round of CHOW aside for the paint over you did for CBinnsIllustration; I was not able to participate much myself because of life matters as mentioned above *I really liked your topic though here just so you know, so it had nothing to do with lack of interest, and I will be presenting a final in a few. I hope things are ok in your world and remain hopeful that you might post something incredibly awesome in the finals. I saw your Conan meme, lol and it is time to drop before midnight. Good luck!

Haha, I'm sorry but I have excuses! I upgraded my PC so I spent a week setting that up and transferring everything over; my day job is undergoing a new national project which I can't even begin to explain how It's affected me; I get home after looking at screens all day and can't see shit, so I have finally gone to the Optometrist and have glasses on the way, which should help with the eye fatigue. 

So in my lack of participation I at least aim to rev everyone else up.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen - by RottenPocket - 11-03-2023, 04:01 PM