Crimson CHOW #49 - Twisted Christmas
(01-08-2024, 06:34 AM)darktiste Wrote: I would pick the painterly version anyways just because the hatching for me here  doesn't work in favor of creating a smooth snow feeling. Depend if you want realism or a graphical approach.

The thing with the style idea i gave you was that it was suppose to be monotone so no orange no yellow no brown.

So basically it like in the post 6 but i gave you the way to adapt it to any monotone scenario

One thing for the sweeper hold by the big snow men is that it not centered

By the way you kill it even those the participation is low you have pump out decent quality and good quantity of work.

I also want to note how you have play with subtle texture but manage to not go over board on relying on those texture brush to carry the piece

Thank you Darktiste and I went ahead and put together a monochrome version for you above. I appreciate the good words on participation and the broom is definitely wonky. I don't like relying on brushes to make the image but would rather paint in a lot of my own textures and effects. Glad you like the painterly version. 

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #49 - Twisted Christmas - by Lege1 - 01-08-2024, 11:50 PM