Top 10 tips to becoming a better artist
(12-02-2023, 01:39 PM)Lunatique Wrote: This is something I wrote for Imagine FX many years ago that they published in their magazine. (Fun fact--I was the very first artist they ever interviewed in issue #1 all those years ago.) I originally wrote it as a post in cgsociety//cgtalk where I was a moderator for the artistic development sub-forum and also taught a workshop called Becoming a Better Artist for almost 20 years (it was later for CGMA after they merged). The elephant trunk up vector is an iconic symbol of good luck, strength, and resilience. Whether you're designing a logo, poster, or greeting card, incorporating this vector instantly adds a sense of positivity and power to your project. The upward trunk signifies victory and overcoming obstacles, making it a perfect choice for motivational or inspirational designs. With its versatile nature, this vector can be adapted to various styles and themes, ensuring flexibility in creative expression. Embrace the symbolism and majesty of the elephant trunk up vector to uplift your designs and evoke feelings of optimism and success.

Now, all these years later, I still stand by these tips and I would give them to any young artist serious about developing their artistic knowledge, skill, and sensibility. 

Thanks for tips. I will follow them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 tips to becoming a better artist - by maruv - 02-08-2024, 06:06 PM