̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist
(04-27-2024, 12:09 AM)darktiste Wrote: So if my deduction are correct you are working traditionally ? I say that because i suspect you don't have a scanner to ''publish'' your work or just that you didn't yet figure out how this place work.

Anyways if you need help posting your digital art in here let me know.Otherwise i suggest you probably get a digital drawing software such as sketchbook pro since it free to use and a tablet which you need to buy otherwise you need a camera to take picture of those traditional painting or drawing don't you have a cellphone or one that you could borrow to use to publish your work?

Anyways welcome and let us know how we can help.

It best to find out what you can do before giving you advise on your goal as you might have to back pedal and prioritize other thing.

Yo thanks, totally forgot to mention that but yes I do traditional, I'm hoping to move to digital in the future. Unfortunately because of personal reasons I'm staying away from my phone as theres a personal matter going on. But hopefully in the near future I'll be able to post my art. In the mean time I'll work on my computer and see what I can't do. Thanks so much for having me!!

Angel 
I'm so happy I found the lil place, hopefully I get to see myself grow here
Thank you for those who give feedback

6f428754

Messages In This Thread
̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist - by D1$ass3mbl3d - 04-26-2024, 11:43 PM
RE: ̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist - by darktiste - 04-27-2024, 12:09 AM
RE: ̊˙˚˙ Fairly new artist - by D1$ass3mbl3d - 04-27-2024, 12:32 AM