A total failure
I think the drawing of the angel is quite good. Maybe your art just isn't being marketed to the right audience, or presented in the right way? You could look into using drawings like the angel as tattoo designs, graphic design, or even putting that type of drawing on merchandise. Alternatively you could work on the presentation and market it for prints with an aesthetic matte and frame to be home decor.

It's not really for me to say why you aren't selling, having seen only one sketchbook page. But a lot of it has nothing to do with the art, and everything to do with business and marketing.

To go deeper though, why do you feel that you have failed just because you do not make money from your art? There are other ways to be a success. If it's about the money, well, I don't live in the same country as you, but I can still tell you there are better and easier ways to make some money. Could it be enough for now to have art as a passion, and something important to you without worrying about it as a viable business? If you did sell a drawing as an NFT, would that make you happy?

To me, if I sold an NFT, all that would mean is that I sold an NFT. And I could sure use the money, but I don't measure my success in that way, but rather I seek to have my art genuinely appreciated and admired. Sales can be a reflection of that, but it's not exactly the same thing. At the end of the day there's better ways to make money, if it's really about that.

Messages In This Thread
A total failure - by SmokeyGrimm - 05-01-2024, 02:28 AM
RE: A total failure - by JosephCow - 05-01-2024, 03:21 AM
RE: A total failure - by darktiste - 05-01-2024, 04:49 AM