Crimson CHOW Challenge #51 - The Bone Weaver
Damien Levs: No problem and I'm not sure if it would be worth the send or not. I looked up some general info on shipping from Atlanta GA where I reside over to the U.K. and the info I got was between $100-$300; I wouldn't know exactly unless I box it and take it to the post office which I'm down to do. That is great you have hard drives and tablet already. Yes, Corel Painter is a great program, I had the IX version and loved it. Yes, I recall a lot of great ink brushes on there and I know I liked doing abstract creature shapes and thumbnails with the Sumi Ink brush.

Your piece is coming along really nicely and I really like the comic book style block shading you are doing! Very cool mark making and shape organizing! I see you have some halftones in there as well. In inking you really have the opportunity to sign your work with style via the halftone look etc. The brush pens really do come in handy. That's a great idea to render the piece out with gray copic markers. Yes experiement and explore man, what you have going is looking really good.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW Challenge #51 - The Bone Weaver - by Lege1 - 05-19-2024, 09:59 AM