Trying to emulate a style
(05-20-2024, 01:46 PM)darktiste Wrote: I am not sure what you mean by sketchy it hard to define what your after you should pick some picture and be more specific.Like let say find your 3 favorite and try to find what they have in common or atleast describe the quality of what you are after.

Clean and readable that just vague alot of style could fall under that definition.It boil down to the choose you make not what other are doing.But obviously you learn what you like by contrasting what people are doing against one and other.

I dont want to discourage you.Your priority are at the wrong place right now i know it hard to listen to be it just how it is.

You dont need to know everything about the fundamental to emulate style but if you dont understand how to achieve it then it mean you are just not there yet.You can ask advise but if you dont understand the advise what the use of it... when we begin drawing we are open to a alot of advice because we need to recognize good advise from bad advise.

Your biggest weakness right now is impatience and inexperience.Dont compare yourself with pro to much even if you have goal or else it make you loose focus of the road in front of you.

You dont need me to tell you the obvious but maybe you do... you should be trying to copy them... but what does it mean to copy what does it teach you that i cant answers it for you it depend on the intention.

Hello I posted the reference on link?

Messages In This Thread
Trying to emulate a style - by Geffron - 05-20-2024, 12:29 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by darktiste - 05-20-2024, 01:46 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by Geffron - 05-20-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by darktiste - 05-20-2024, 02:55 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by Geffron - 05-20-2024, 04:27 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by Geffron - 05-20-2024, 04:35 PM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by darktiste - 05-21-2024, 04:59 AM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by Geffron - 05-21-2024, 09:54 AM
RE: Trying to emulate a style - by darktiste - 05-21-2024, 10:48 AM