Poll: Who created the best Bone Weaver?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CBinnsIllustration
25.00%
2 25.00%
Damien Levs
0%
0 0%
Lege1
0%
0 0%
RottenPocket
50.00%
4 50.00%
TrashPanda
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #51 - The Bone Weaver - FINALS
CBinnsIllustration: Really great final and mood and atomosphere of this piece really great along with the concept. The cool environment color palette really sets the piece off and with having the warmer tones on the character and character elements, great way of using color to emphasize focal points.

DamienLevs: Big congrats on making the final and great work! I really love the overall aesthetics of your image and feel it came out great with the ink and graphite approach; very comic esque and very cool.

RottenPocket: Really great job again and very impressive on you get your work looking so traditionally done. The pale coloring along with how you used your values really work great for this piece. Awesome character design all day!

TrashPanda: Big congrats to you as well for making it into the finals and what an a very different and awesome final. You have a very unique and signature illustrative style going on here that I think you should definitely continue on with. I like this minimal approach.

*Great job all and I hope everyone is as excited as I am to move on to the next round. Lets keep the creative fire burning! 100  Bomb

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #51 - The Bone Weaver - FINALS - by Lege1 - 05-22-2024, 12:05 AM