TrashPandas_Sketchbook_Journey to Greed Island
Thanks for the reply, 

not having a clear moment when to switch from studies to creating a portfolio is
smth that was not on my mind as an potential problem. Procasting more by planning too much or getting
too invested in the planning phase happened in the past to me.

The cure for me personally was that I knew that I had enough certainy that my current plan would lead
to my goal if I would just stick to it. This was at least the case with non art related goals like
fitness. The insecurities will probably go away when my fundamentals in art are in check.
Until then I will work on my portfolio on the site during my studies, but Im aware that grinding the
fundamentels at this stage of my journey has a bigger priority.

The wording:  "Perfect understanding of human anatomy, proportions, fashion etc." sounds indeed
daunting. But in the end its just what the studio expects in terms of quality.
What is perfect anatomy? I dont know, I guess my guideline for "perfection"
is the work of the lead artists of the studio.

I agree on moving the perspective day before the recap "fun" day.
My plan was to have one more chill day to gather some energy after 4 already
demanding days. So recaping all fundamentals on one day seems more reasonable.
My job is pretty demanding and I cant tell when I was not tired after coming home from work.
So I guess until I found smth new I have to get used to being tired while grinding this studyplan out.
As corny as it sounds but thats the only solution i can think of for now.

Im going to adjust the plan during the process and maybe switch easier schedules
to days where I have no energy to get stuff done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TrashPandas_Sketchbook_Journey to Greed Island - by TrashPanda - 05-27-2024, 09:02 AM