TrashPandas_Sketchbook_Journey to Greed Island
@Darktise, my point was that I realized that I need to work on my fundamentels before
going for the loomis method. I looked up a video from David Finch where he explained how he is
using the method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i6JDwEwXJI and I couldnt even accurately
recreate the intersections of the sphere.
Loomis heads are the way for now until I understood the angles and foreshortening better by
trying to memorize it by using the boxes.#

So today was the first first figure day. I realized that I need to follow a certain program to not get
lost in all the fields that have to be covered while learning how to draw the human figure.
While studying the shoulder blade I tried to find some landmarks for my own like that the shoulderblade roughly fits in 2 times into the length into the upper arm bone. The sternum bone roughly has the same length as the clavicle. Because I had to look up so much and guess parts while drawing the upperbody and the faces yesterday Im going to to these studies daily beside the regular plan.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TrashPandas_Sketchbook_Journey to Greed Island - by TrashPanda - 05-29-2024, 07:51 AM