Crimson CHOW #52 - The Learned Observer
My apologies for not being able to be that active this round, been bogged down with work and trying to strike while the iron is hot. There are lots of cool developments this round and looking forward to seeing your finals.

RottenPocket: Thank you and I took your advice on spotlighting some of the creatures characteristics, tried to do it with interesting presentation.

Really cool creature/ character you have brewing, reminds me some what of The Thing movie.

CBinnsIllustration: Thank you and glad you liked the studies I put up, I enjoyed creating them. Definitely developed a hybrid on some crazy crack pot idea I whirled up.

Your piece looks amazing and I really like the fairytale like feel it has. Very cool additions with the pencils and pens around your work. Very nice font for the writing as well, you'll have to share that with me after voting, I could definitely use that in my graphic work.

TrashPanda: Thank you much and Feng Zhu will always be a big inspiration for me, the man is a concept art genius.
You have some interesting references and pre-sketches in the works, it will be interesting to see the conclusion to this.

FallingWater: Very cool concept and I like how you show the bone, muscle, and final anatomy of this creature. Very cool size reference too with the person there, I remember seeing this often on Conceptart.org's C.O.W. concepts a lot, and it's a great way to show the size of the creature.

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #52 - The Learned Observer - by Lege1 - 06-15-2024, 04:19 AM