Crimson CHOW Challenge #53 - Multi-Legged Centaur
@lege your thumbnails are looking dope! I’m really liking a few of these and can’t decide on a favorite!

1. I a great concept with the centipede and make this rising up in disinter way casting the viewer in shadow would sweet.

3. I would love to see how you tackle the crab elements and work this one more, it gives off a pirates of the Cara beam vibe 

4 although similar to my concept I don’t even care… this one could be cool to see. The composition is nice and the foreboding posture of the character is menacing. I could rule this one out either.

6. A bee? Who thinks of that? This is awesome. Being able to play with this concept could really make something fresh. Having the bee colors and little fur all over to really tie the concept would be tricky but would make this a very cool piece. I could maybe see the body posture 5 on this one and make this little bee really calling out his foe. ‘Bring it” :) did a quick doodle to show what I mean as I really liked your concept hope that’s cool.

All in all great work.

As for your feedback, once again it’s beyond valuable and you make some great points and observations, your PO was great, and I’m flattered you liked it enough to play around with it and you new composition does look great!  I was hoping to keep my piece a touch more horizontal for this one as I feel my comfort zone is vertical and I’m trying hard to break that habit. Admittedly I may not pull it off but it will be a learning excessive. 

I panted her out a lot more over the past few days as I’ve been laid up with a virus so nothing to do really but draw.  I’m quite happy with the direction it’s going in but there is always room for tweaks and additions. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW Challenge #53 - Multi-Legged Centaur - by CBinnsIllustration - 06-30-2024, 11:39 PM