Crimson CHOW #54 -The Precarious Rider
CBinnsIllustration: Great topic and congrats again on the win. This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for getting the prompt up so fast. Awesome thumbs too, I really like the dinosaur one a lot towards the middle bottom. Your Torpedo Pirate concept is great as well and I know you are going for that one and it's gonna come out great. I feel like we switched roles here from last round where you're the one doing all the thumbnails and now I'm just going for it, lol. All good, cause I might def do more than one if I have the time. 

So I would imagine the hardest thing to ride would be a jellyfish, so I went with a flying jellyfish for now. Not sure where it's going otherwise but just feeling it out and going with the flow. Here's my rough sketch for now.....

.....and here's my color and value block in with some birds added....

....and here's my final for this one......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second concept might end up being better than my first......here's the rough idea....

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #54 -The Precarious Rider - by Lege1 - 07-15-2024, 05:50 PM