Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer
@Lege Ha! Cheers dude for the kinds words, I am feeling much better now. And yes my Graffiti skills have always sucked LOL or... maybe i was aiming for it to look like bad graffiti...yeah lets go with that one :) i guess the reality is when ever i see graffiti in real life im always judging it and some of it is bad ass for sure and looks like it took so much thought and effort, and the other 95% looks like someone just scribbled something out in 5-10 seconds to avoid getting caught by the cops and looks trash. so its tough to emulate bad and good graffiti i suppose. But lets just say im good at bad graffiti and call it good haha.

your sketches look good so far. you are right 2 looks similar in pose to mine but thats totally ok if thats the pose you were shooting for. Great minds think alike, this isnt the first time we synced on pose. But i do like 4 and 5 the most i think. 4 has a good vibe and i can see the composition really popping with that He-Man like pose. I had initial thoughts on mine as having the falcon being a projection/ hologram emanating from her gauntlet, maybe you could take that concept and play with some cool colors to get it to really pop off the page.  5 is like you said a interesting pose. it would be nice to see where you took this also. Keep up the great work dude.

Messages In This Thread
Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by JosephCow - 09-09-2024, 09:20 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-10-2024, 04:28 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Leo Ki - 09-10-2024, 09:10 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-13-2024, 04:33 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by CBinnsIllustration - 09-13-2024, 05:07 AM
RE: Crimson CHOW- Futuristic Falconer - by Lege1 - 09-13-2024, 08:46 AM