new around these parts
Hi guys! I currently go by ruthwood. I'm 18, just graduated from high school a few months ago and took a break from school for a bit. I love anime and manga, I love music that's noisy, eccentric, and/or emotionally intense, and I always like to dress up. I also have a dozen other hobbies, each with varying amounts of energy put into them.

My siblings were/are very artistic people so at a young age I felt inspired to draw... though I never took it too seriously back then (I was more obsessed with beatmaking and picking up the guitar instead). This past year, I've been focusing more on improving my drawing/painting abilities and I'm proud of the progress I've made, but I know there's still so much for me to learn. I'm determined to create now more than ever Mean smile 

I discovered this website a couple weeks ago and have been looking around every now and then. I didn't even realize the registration pause until I tried to sign up the other day, but it seems that was lifted recently so yay. 

Art has always been a lonely journey for me (save for some friends + family), so I wanna kill some of that ego and start sharing stuff, getting/giving feedback, and communicating with other artists. Hope you all welcome me with open arms!

Messages In This Thread
new around these parts - by ruthwood - 10-02-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: new around these parts - by darktiste - 10-02-2024, 04:39 PM
RE: new around these parts - by androbot - 10-04-2024, 12:50 AM
RE: new around these parts - by ruthwood - 10-04-2024, 07:26 AM