Heyaaa
@ Lygophilous: I'm really trying to change some things about me though. If you're like me, you ought to to the same! Power in the daggers!!! And thanks :)

@ Toxicpanda: I know you're right. That's exactly what I've been trying to do ever since i read this article last week or so. I'm really trying to be more positive not just about my artwork and stuff but life in general. And I must say I do feel better already. :) And people here are indeed awesome!! Let's become a beautiful human beings that we know we can be :)

@ Vandall: Man, thanks for these words. I really need that kind of kick in the ass from time to time. I tell you what, I used to be like that. When it got too hard I just dropped everything and didn't draw for who knows how long. Not anymore! I made a promise to myself. If I ever do it again I forbid myself to pick up that pencil again! :) So there! That's some scary shit isn't it?! I'll definitely keep pressing on! I don't ever want to stop. It's just too much fun and I just get lost in another world when I'm drawing or painting. I forget about all the "real" stuff that's happening. And why would anyone want to give that up? I know now, I don't. :)

Messages In This Thread
Heyaaa - by la1uc - 03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Heyaaa - by Lygophilous - 04-01-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Heyaaa - by Toxicpanda - 04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Heyaaa - by Vandall - 04-01-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Heyaaa - by la1uc - 04-02-2013, 11:32 PM