Beardley's Intro
Hey daggers :)

My name is Patrick, some call me Pat or if you want you can call me Beardley. Im 17 and I've been arting for about a year and a half now. I'm starting my second year in fine arts here in montreal, though my dream is to become a concept artist someday. I've been teaching myself about illustration and concept art for a few months, mostly through wonderful people who share their techniques online like Dave Rapoza, Feng zhu and more, but also through books.

I've been a big fan of the study mentality that this community lives on for a real long time now, and since I've adopted a more regular pattern of study in march or so I've seen improvement in leaps and bounds compared to previously. Here's my DA, where you can see what I'm talking about. I started doing the study->apply study method after the birthday hippo. I've still got lots to improve on but I feel like I'm improving steadily

This is my first post here although I've been following Daves and Dans streams and their stuff for a while now. I don't get many opportunities to get feedback from illustrators so I figured it would be time to get in touch with some :D.

I look forward to posting future works and seeing you guys's stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Beardley's Intro - by Patrick Gaumond - 07-12-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: Beardley's Intro - by smrr - 07-15-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Beardley's Intro - by Patrick Gaumond - 07-15-2013, 10:26 AM