Never Give Up
Wink 
It is a pleasure to meet all of you. My Name is Derek Weselake and I go by the pen name WEZ.

The Story:
I graduated from art school a couple years ago and found I wasn't at all were I wanted to be, I hardly drew, I was overweight... then one night, I took a long run in the rain crying as I darted through the outskirts of my city. When at last I was exhausted lying on the grass in a field with no one around, I was at peace, everything made sense. I knew I had to change everything about me... so I did. in about 4 months I lost 60 pounds, took a in depth anatomy course, everywhere I went I examined everything from how things are built, to expressions on people, and how light and color actually work, and made a whole new set of artwork for a convention where I also got featured in their art book. All of these gave me the important realization basically that everything I do contributes to my art career in some way, so why not make a game out of it? and see if I can literally take something towards bettering myself out of anything and everything that I do in life.

This has left my art school friends confused and disconnected as all they do now is talk about video games and anime and hardly draw. I love them dearly but they just ignore the minute I bring up artwork, but I know there are others with a passion that rules their life like myself. So I have come to this forum in hopes of better becoming part of the community that shares the same passion as me that will shape the future. :)

So hello friends :D

Messages In This Thread
Never Give Up - by w-e-z - 10-21-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Prabu - 10-21-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by smrr - 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by JhonnyVDB - 10-22-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Never Give Up - by w-e-z - 10-22-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by LongJh - 10-22-2013, 01:23 PM