Notes: Boring Ol' Sketchbook of a Neophyte
After finally getting my scanner to work, here's what I've been upto for the past week.

It's a bit dirty to look at cuz I was saving paper xd

I find it really difficult to draw from observation. Measuring stuff and copying all the details.
[Image: m_zps4812caec.jpg]

What do you guys think about sight-size method? I will only use it to increase my observation (and patience...) in measuring so I want to know if I can be able to accurately copy references or from life with it? Also want to achieve hyper realism someday. Please give your input. :)

[Image: Scan_zpsec62aba4.jpg]
I tried to do still-life from what's inside my home. But it felt like I made a wrong choice in choosing the old man figurine for that... And all the light sources were distracting me eventhough I put a lamp. So I didn't finish this. Better luck next time.

Drawing with a pen.
[Image: ssd_zps82327d6e.jpg]
I tried so hard to have a perfect circle on my grape and I didn't think too much about light so i just shade everywhere lol.

-I've also did line exercises everyday but I don't think of posting it haha Well, hope you guys have any advice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notes: Boring Ol' Sketchbook of a Neophyte - by ApolOllipop - 02-28-2014, 06:37 PM