Can I get some critique/paintover?
(04-16-2014, 06:48 PM)JonHop Wrote: Hi and welcome, just off the top of my head, there are a few tangents going on with the squids tentacles and the figure, also one with the apron. Some lines don't look as confident as others , did you rotate the canvas to get the best angle for your elbow to make the lines or twist your wrist to make some of them? I think the structure of the arms looks pretty good overall.

I think the apron instead of sticking to the figure (since he is jumping and slicing) could also be in motion a bit more.

I think you did a good job with the colours going for that sort of muted look but there could be a few more hue shifts to add more interest in places.

Hope that is of some help to you :)

Hey, thank you very much! So, about rotating the canvas, I didn't do that, maybe the wrist had some twists... I kinda not remembered to consider the rotation, my bad. :(
The motion is something that I'm always trying to improve, thanks for the tip here too.
Now, about this hue shifts, I would like to ask for some more advices on that subject...
Thank you again, and I hope to get some more critiques!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I get some critique/paintover? - by lookformeagain - 04-17-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: Can I get some critique/paintover? - by meat - 04-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Can I get some critique/paintover? - by meat - 04-17-2014, 10:07 PM