|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Hey Folks!

I joined Crimson Daggers quite a while ago but never really got involved in the community, I think now it's a good time to start posting shit, getting to know other people and share the struggle and shit! :)

I'll be mostly posting studies and doodles since that's what I'm doing right now. I'm looking for general feedback ( what do you feel is consistently failing in my stuff) mostly although any crit will me more than wellcome!

Anyway, as a first here are the latest studies I've been doing these past 4 days, some self-motivation progress drawings, some studies, some brainfarts, basically very disperse stuff, nothing digital right now because my PC decided to retire and my laptop is an utter pieceof shit.

Hope this is the begining of a long and happy friendship!

[Image: Warmups001.jpg]
[Image: Warmups002.jpg]
[Image: Warmups003.jpg]
[Image: Warmups004.jpg]
[Image: study001.jpg]
[Image: femalefacestudy001.jpg]
[Image: Studiessample.jpg]
[Image: femalecharacterstudy001.jpg]
[Image: brainfart003.jpg]
[Image: brainfart004.jpg]
[Image: brainfart002.jpg]
[Image: CrimsonCritsdrawalong.jpg]

I did these two last week because I felt like I'm not improving at all and was really down so maybe they would make me feel better, but it made me feel worse since I wanted to be far better by now when I did these. :(
[Image: Sketchremake2.jpg]
[Image: Sketchremake.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 07-21-2014, 10:32 PM