|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
sgtmikey101: Thanks man! I'll keep it up no worries :)

So, yesterday I failed to update, but I had to scan a ton of shit and didn't feel like it.

Well, I have started doing warmups in posemaniacs.com with a 60-90secs time limit, result are lousy, but they help to loosen up and learn about stuff in aquick and effortless way, so it's cool. I have a ton more than what I'm gonna show, but I didn't care to go and crop all of them, compose them, edit them and shit, so here's a sample:

[Image: Warmups004-1.jpg]
[Image: Warmups003-1.jpg]
[Image: Warmups002-1.jpg]

Also, a couple of color/value thumbnails after Fowkes, took about 20 min each (although they're not really rhumbs since they're quite big, but I worked zoomed out:

[Image: colorthumb002.jpg]
[Image: colorthumb001.jpg]

A couple of annoying face studies, Nicholson took about 1hour and 45 cause it's hard as fuck to nail down likeness, the bum was about 45 mins:
[Image: IMG-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-1.jpg]

And to finish, a couple of frogs, great to study how value works in high saturation setups, kinda sloppy brush work because I have been working with 750 pixels as image size, so refining wasn't an option or a goal ,getting better at seing color but still got a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to go ( took about 1h each btw):

[Image: ColorStudy003-1.jpg]
[Image: ColorStudy004-1.jpg]

Overall I'm pretty pissed off, cause I feel I don't study nearly enough and I need to work harder, but real life is a bummer, I gotta start overcoming that bullshit, anyway, hope every one is motivated and happy, and not frying in a pan like I am in this fucking town :(

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 08-15-2014, 11:33 PM