Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot
One week of traveling, one week of doing web stuff and one brand new wacom later!

(08-28-2014, 10:41 PM)JacobJanerka Wrote: Haha yes, I love the contrast between ballerina and Black metal dude. Also really like that cyber punk image. Keep pushing these environments, quite obviously improving on them.

Thanks! I'll keep working then :)

(08-28-2014, 10:53 PM)Suira Wrote: The piece with the guys in an alley is a really good idea and conveys a good mood too. I only have too crits about it:

don't know if the guy with the hood is supossed to be super tall

..the hooded guy would be better with his face more difuminated so to speak...
I quoted your's down a bit here.

Super tall, you got me there already haha. Nothing to defend here, just have to rescale the guys.

What do you mean by difuminated? I'm still working on this and I'm very open to input around the face of that guy. Can I be so rude to ask for an example of what difuminated means?

Anyho, super thanks for the comment! It really keeps me going :)

(08-29-2014, 12:54 PM)rafa zanchetin Wrote: Man, can't say enough how totally jealous I am of your landscape studies.
Haven't seen yet, is that one where he starts off with the red background of a beach? I caught the beggining but didn't watch it entirely yet.
I don't do much Hangouts anymore, I tend to get too chatty and don't focus on studying, lol. I do spend like an hour on pnate's livestream whenever I can, starts around 9am PST. Check it out! Link goes up at the shoutbox whenever it comes up.

You big fat liar! I've seen your landscapes, we both know who's jealous :)

Yeah the shaddy one is the one with the beach. It really kicked me in the butt for starting enviros. He talks so much and is quite badmouthed, I love it :). In hangouts I'm usually the opposite. I shut down all crap, listen to other people talk and just focus on painting. No chance to youtube surf when your screen is shared to everyone haha

I'll check pnate if I can see it some day. I'm in northern europe so maybe I'm off the time schedule.

Old wacom is dying so I hunted for a new one. Found this big one second hand from a company. I think they got the wrong price somehow because I barely paid $200 for it and it goes for a good $800 new here. Works like a charm so far!

my baby!

+ studies and a environment

Messages In This Thread
Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 08-27-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 08-28-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Amaral - 08-27-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 09-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Suira - 08-28-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 10-01-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Olof's sketchbook. Squareroot - by Olof - 10-05-2014, 11:41 AM