Laureline's one
Ha, thanks guys for all your replies .
Sketchbook thread I don't have for the moment but I was about to do one.
After I try to move on with portraits ... try to build some illustration from those skills, but I suck in compo and landscape and I reckon it is just a matter of practice and time : but I want to let you know that I'm trying.
And finally , to answer to darktiste " keep the middle one and continue to render top and bottom one don't put anything that is sketchbook looking " for me all of them should be in a sketchbook thread if I would listen to me but at one point I think I need to understand when it is supposed to concider finish and why.
Is it suppose to be considered finished only if the audience decide to consider it as finished ? or is it because I consider it as finished for myself ? or even another supposition: is it finish for a technical reason ? and in that case it correspond to what " rules" ?
In a way I think it's all about subjectivity especially in art direction.
So I just tried to put artworks I considered as " finish " in this thread because I know I did everything I wanted in it and will not go further on those pieces.

Once again, thank you and sorry of not knowing if it's supposed to be finish or not and according to what criteria but really thanks you for your advice :)

Messages In This Thread
Laureline's one - by Laureline - 05-26-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Laureline's one - by darktiste - 05-27-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Laureline's one - by Adam Lina - 05-27-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Laureline's one - by Buzuuk - 05-27-2014, 04:28 AM
RE: Laureline's one - by Wardy - 05-28-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Laureline's one - by Laureline - 11-16-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Laureline's one - by Laureline - 01-19-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Laureline's one - by naive.super - 03-09-2015, 04:35 PM