Emanuele's Daily Grind
morning everybody, thanks for the advices and the appreciations!
@Bookend: your advice is really sound, I could try to spend just one hour in blocking in, then another hour in coloring and then the last one in refining, or more than one. I noticed that my first measurements are usually very accurate, but after a while I tend to rely on previous measurements and the error begins to sum up, becoming really overwhelming. I need to work on my measurement strategy.
Here is what I do once a week, in a drawing class that i joined a few weeks ago. I learn a lot and I'm forced to spend about two hours on the same two bottles, which really tries my drive but everytime I learn something new from the teacher, and also gives me motivation on doing these long effort works. Just drawing with other people is really fun and woudln't it be like 30 euro per lesson I would do it every night.
The other drawing is just a sketch I did on my sketchbook with a gel pen. i do many of these everyday, when I'm at work and waiting for the code to compile or waiting for friends or in the metro.

Messages In This Thread
Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 12-16-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by -echo- - 12-17-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by Bookend - 12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 12-22-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 01-04-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 01-08-2015, 08:32 PM