Just registered!
Awesome Jason, if you get cracking on the assignments, all you have to do is post your finals <1200px wide in the class thread for assignment 1 and 2. You will have missed the deadlines for those (assignment deadlines are generally Friday evenings NZ time), but I will still be able to have a look at your stuff.

For future assignments, as well as posting in the class threads when done, use the submission form here:
https://sites.google.com/site/edrocks2015/students
If your submission is successful you should see your work pop up in the appropriate folders below and when I do video crits they also pop up as soon as I upload them. I might not be able to guarantee you a crit every week, as I start with all the registered folk first (up to 45!) and in any time remaining I have I will take on the rest time permitting. You can still learn from all the other feedback and come hang out during the weekly livestream (Tuesday/Wednesday NZ time)

That's about it mate. The site and the first post in the class thread explains everything you need to know. There are a few teething issues as this is a first trial, but it seems to be working ok so far. Glad to have you on board!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
Just registered! - by Jason Hickey - 10-08-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Just registered! - by Bookend - 10-08-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Just registered! - by Amit Dutta - 10-08-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Just registered! - by smrr - 10-08-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Just registered! - by Jason Hickey - 10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Just registered! - by Amit Dutta - 10-09-2015, 10:50 AM