Why not good?
remember to be as specific as possible when asking for critiques, that will make easier for people to critique and easier for you to get better.
Still, since you asked for it i guess i can give you some broad critique.
I dont know about "bad" or "good", art is always subjetive so i will only critique your fundamentals and technique.

For starters the gaussian blur on the blonde girl doesnt look good at all. Using tricks like that can be a nice touch if you know what you are doing but im afraid in this case its doing more harm than good.
I generally would avoid using digital tricks like that, specially if your primary intent is learning.

I like how you are managing the hair, the clothing and the sword, but what breaks this picture are the two girls. Did you try putting them into perspective before starting to paint? that always makes a huge difference. Also anatomy, get good reference, lots of it. Nothing shameful about it.

And now this is my personal opinion but both the color palette and the values are really boring, looks like a regular photo with studio lights and all.
At this point, i think you would learn more if you simply started again having things like perspective, values, color,etc defined before painting (try doing thumbnails first) and gather lots of good reference from photos, 3d, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Why not good? - by John - 03-02-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Why not good? - by Lodratio - 03-02-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Why not good? - by EduardoGaray - 03-02-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Why not good? - by Piotr Jasielski - 03-02-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Why not good? - by Amit Dutta - 03-02-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Why not good? - by John - 03-02-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Why not good? - by Piotr Jasielski - 03-02-2016, 11:24 PM