Thundercats
OK, i started the thundercats in Photoshop, i started to use Photoshop some months ago, before that i use to draw in Corel Painter, and before in Corel Photopaint, i discovered after seeing the amazing artwork of the Master Rapoza that i should try Photoshop, and i started, i go for my 10 draws in Photoshop i guess, and i completely love it, still i need to learn more from the Software. I've seen all the videos of Dave on youtube, i have a Genius G-pen 450 tablet, gess not the best, but it works for now.

Here is a video of the making of Panthro i have some other characters that i should upload in video too:

HELP NEEDED
Here are the Characters from Thundercats i've made until the moment, i've started Lion-o, but i have made like 6 or 7 sketches and i still don't like, i discovered i love to do portraits, so i have the problem of doing a nice pose for the character, i would like to do a more dynamic pose or position, my characters sometimes are a little bit static, i would like to change that, anyone knows about some video tutorial or something about that? Critics are welcome...FL.

[Image: d4guswc]
[Image: slithe_by_flavioluccisano-d4i3i6u.jpg]
[Image: panthro_by_flavioluccisano-d4idl67.jpg]
[Image: mumm_ra_by_flavioluccisano-d4gs5bz.jpg]
[Image: cheetara_by_flavioluccisano-d4hlhw8.jpg]
[Image: wilykit_and_wilykat_by_flavioluccisano-d4jm8jl.jpg]
[Image: monkian_by_flavioluccisano-d4l5urz.jpg]

Here's Lion-O {02.05.2011]
[Image: lion_o_by_flavioluccisano-d4op6f6.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Thundercats - by Flavio Luccisano - 01-25-2012, 03:16 AM
RE: Thundercats - by 7brushes - 01-26-2012, 02:43 AM