Character design help
(12-12-2012, 04:30 AM)Elmst Wrote: You exemplify the type of artist that will be successful, extremely talented and a willingness to take honest crits. I sometimes get into the rendering stage and forget all about the story, I get to the end of the painting and have to make major changes AAAArRrgggg! Ahh well, your piece is so good now image what it will be like the next run, thinking that way has been the most powerful tool for me.

Look forward to more.

Haha..Why thank You Elmst. I really do appreciate the compliment though i dont think i deserve it... :)

The same thing happens to me too... i love rendering...And most of the time i lose sight on what it is i am doing... More than anything i believe it happens to me because my fundamentals are very bad....Lighting, anatomy, composition...color...I pretty much suck at them all... But hopefully my work will get better with time and effort... Thats all i can really hope for.. Hmmmm..Dot and hope seems to be my favorite words.... interesting...I digress and for that i apologize...anyways..back to work... See ya on the forums...

Messages In This Thread
Character design help - by gauthamk - 12-10-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: Character design help - by JonHop - 12-11-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Character design help - by gauthamk - 12-11-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Character design help - by Elmst - 12-11-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Character design help - by Elmst - 12-12-2012, 04:30 AM
RE: Character design help - by gauthamk - 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM