Finished my book! Atlantis - Ship of the Gods
(01-29-2013, 07:14 AM)Fei Ou Wrote: You are one hell of an artist, good sir. I salute you. I checked out your website and my oh my do you have a bag of goodies to show.

Thanks Fei Ou :) Im happy you enjoy it and those goodies haha

(01-29-2013, 04:34 PM)Simonarpalmer Wrote: Great stuff! Like others have said I think the colors and values are really good, in the envoriments espescially! If I was to point out anything it would be that the figures and anatonomy are a bit uneven in quality, in some of the images it looks pretty good, in others they stand out as a weak point when comapred to the very well made surroundings :-)

Thanks Palmer, I appreciate the honest critique. I see errors myself at this point that I wish I spent time fixing. I suppose it happened in part because I painted these over a large period of time and released it because I was taking to long to the get teh first finished. I feel like now I can relax and fix the errors. Ill definitely go back and do that with some of these.

I need to study also! who doesnt hehe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finished my book! Atlantis - Ship of the Gods - by Fei Ou - 01-29-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Finished my book! Atlantis - Ship of the Gods - by davidtheartist - 02-01-2013, 03:12 AM