'Ello!
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I signed up...then of course we do 3 weeks of crunch, I have a commission to finish, and I had to make a bunch of art leading up to PAX East for the indie project 2 of my former 38 Studios co-workers and I are working on (we're not at the Megabooth, but Paul Siegel, the programming wing of Dancing Sorcerer Games, is going to be on a panel about former 38 Studios folks that went on to found indie studios. If anyone is going to PAX East and is interested the info about the panel is here and Dancing Sorcerer's website is here I'm doing ALL the art, which has been a bit of a challenge as I've had to work on some stuff I haven't really spent much time in the past with (UI art, web stuff) It's been a great experience and even if Road of Kings (our current project) makes nothing back I hope to continue working with my fellow sorcerers to keep pushing at making the games we want to see made.

All that having been said, I hope to be more active here than I have been so far...the last couple of weeks there has not been a spare minute though. Hopefully with crunch ending, PAX over, and a commission out the door I can get back to really pushing my painting and hopefully being a semi-useful member of the community here :)

Messages In This Thread
'Ello! - by Cthogua - 03-07-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: 'Ello! - by Ros - 03-07-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: 'Ello! - by unlimitedbacon - 03-07-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: 'Ello! - by Cthogua - 03-23-2013, 05:18 AM